Whether you want to walk along the oceanfront, take an easy stroll beside a lake or challenge yourself with a hike through the forest, Plymouth has the trail for you. There are literally hundreds of trails and walkways here, across every type of terrain Southeastern Massachusetts offers. And the map is always expanding, with new trails and new areas to explore.
Why not get started walking today? Download a trail map, pack the family in the car for a quick drive to the trailhead, and take off! You’ll burn calories, get your heart pumping and maybe learn a little more about the area you call home.
Find Plymouth's walking trails, parks and public swimming areas on the Town of Plymouth website here.
Download a hiking app for you phone such as AllTrails.
Additional Trails Links:
- Morton Park - Managed by the Town of Plymouth Parks Department & Recreation Department
- Pilgrim Trail - Managed by the Town of Plymouth Parks Department
- Plymouth Long Beach
- Wildlands Trust Trails
- The Trustees of Reservations - Lyman Reserve
- Mass Audubon - Tidmarsh Wildlife Sanctuary
- MA Department of Conservation & Recreation - Ellisville Harbor
- MA Department of Conservation & Recreation - Myles Standish State Forest